- about us
- broadway cinema
- corporate functions
- friends of the gaiety
- gaiety theatre tours
- how to find us
- seating plans
- villa - about this site
- dragon's castle
- essential companion scheme (ecs)
- villa marina/gaiety access
- print at home tickets
Terms and Conditions
1. All tickets are sold subject to availability and subject to these terms and conditions (copy available upon request).
2. By ticking the "Agree to Terms & Conditions Box" online and by completing the Booking Form you shall be deemed to have made an offer to purchase a ticket.
3. Upon purchase, please check your tickets carefully as mistakes cannot be rectified at a later stage.
4. Management regrets that tickets cannot be refunded after purchase. The Management cannot be held responsible for any tickets that are lost, destroyed or stolen. Please note that in any event, no cash refunds will be given.
5. The ticket holder has the right only to a seat of a value corresponding to that stated on the ticket and the Management reserves the right to provide alternative seats to those specified on the ticket. Where seats of a lesser value only are available due to no fault of the Management, the Management shall compensate ticket holders affected to a maximum of the difference between the costs of the seats.
6. If a ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the Management, promoter or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the ticket holder may be refused entry to the Venue without refund.
7. It is general policy that once tickets are purchased, they may not be exchanged for other events/shows, however tickets may be exchanged for an alternative performance of the same production/film title (this does not include extra performances that have been added due to popularity, or where The Department have been instructed by the hirers to apply a no exchange rule). The Department also reserve the right to refuse exchanges. No action can be taken unless the tickets are returned to the Villa Marina Reception/Welcome Centre NO LATER THAN 48 hours prior to the performance. An exchange fee of £2.50 will be levied. In the event of a change/cancellation of the performance schedule, ticket holders will be notified via the contact details given at the time of purchase – The venue is not liable for any changes or inaccuracies in these details which may prevent the ticket holder being contacted. In the case of a group booking, the organiser who purchased the tickets is deemed responsible for communicating any changes to the group.
8. If a performance is cancelled, ticket holders will be offered seats at alternative performances (subject to availability) up to the face value of the tickets, or refund in full including booking fee Tickets may only be refunded to the person who purchased the tickets.
9. Where a performance is sold out, the Management will endeavour to resell any unwanted tickets at the ticket holder’s request. Such tickets will be resold at face value and the original ticket purchaser or holder (as appropriate) will be reimbursed the face value of the ticket less an administration charge. Please note cash refunds will not be given.
10. Tickets are sold subject to the venue's/promoter’s right to alter or vary the venue/programme due to events or circumstances beyond its reasonable control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
11. It is the responsibility of the ticket holder to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
12. Other than babes in arms, only customers holding a valid ticket may be admitted to the Venue. N.B. Only 4persons in total are allowed in a Box inclusive of Babes in arms.
13. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
14. The Management reserves the right to refuse admission in reasonable circumstances and is entitled to conduct security searches of persons and property to ensure the safety of all patrons at the Venue.
15. The Management reserves the right to remove from the venue, without refund, any ticket holder who disrupts other audience members’ enjoyment.
16. For health and safety reasons, the Management reserves the right to restrict access to parts of the venue.
17. Ticket holders are asked to provide prior notice when booking of any special requirements.
18. Children (ages 2 to 15 inclusive) shall require their own ticket and must be accompanied by an Adult. Babes in arms (children under 2 years) shall be admitted free of charge. Parents and/or supervisors are responsible for supervising children in their care at all times. The Management reserves the right to ask parents / supervisors to remove children if, in the opinion of the Management, they are causing a disturbance.
19. The following are not permitted within the venue: smoking; unauthorized use of photographic and recording equipment of any kind; dogs (except guide dogs); and ticket holders’ own food and drink.
20. The Management (and, where applicable, the promoter) accepts no responsibility for any personal property brought into the Venue. Please ensure that no bags or other items of personal property are left unattended anywhere in the Venue.
21. In accordance with the Venue’s licensing requirements, ticket holders shall not be permitted to stand or sit in any of the gangways intersecting the seating or any of the other gangways in the Venue.
22. Ticket holders consent to filming and sound recording as members of the audience.
23. Ticket holders must comply with all relevant statutes, safety announcements and Venue regulations whilst attending an event.
24. Breach of any of these conditions or anything that the Management considers to be unacceptable behaviour which may cause damage, nuisance or injury shall enable the Management to remove the ticket holder from the Venue without refund.